- Viking ADA compliant emergency phone
- Stainless steel panel
- Built in auto dialer
- Digital announcer
- Can automatically light the "Call Connected" LED for the hearing impaired
- Transmits a unique location ID code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Phone line powered
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Touch tone or pulse dialing
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup emergency and non-emergency numbers on busy or no answer
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or touch tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Central station monitoring capability (dials 2 numbers)
- Seperate central station voice speed dial number
Warranty : 1 Year Warranty
Shipping to metro areas takes 1-3 business days.
Shipping to regional rural areas outside of the Express Post Network may take 2-5 business days.
At this stage we do not offer same day delivery.
ORDER VALUE DELIVERY COST Under $100 AUD $9.95 AUD for Express Shipping Over $100 AUD Free Express Shipping
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS & WEEKENDS
We do not split-ship. If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, your entire order will be shipped out together once all items are in-stock. We recommend that you place separate orders for in-stock and pre-order items so that your entire order is not held up.