Par-Max HD4 Heavy Duty Water Pressure Pump - 12V - 4 GPM - 60 PSI
HD (Heavy Duty) models include a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum endbells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life. Available in configurations up to 6 GPM (23 LPM) and 60 PSI (4.1 BAR), these pumps deliver exceptional performance.
Standard models provide good performance in an economical footprint. These configurations are available in 1-3 GPM, perfect for vessels with 1-3 outlets. A plastic housing protects the motors on these units from corrosion.
- Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
- HD models feature heavy duty, motors and cast aluminum lower housings which allow for longlife, even at high pressures
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Self-priming allows for installation versatility
- Can run dry without damage
- Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- Equipped with integrated bypass module to reduce cycling and provide smoother flow
- Motor design: Brushed, permanent magnet TENV
- Pumphead upper housing material: Glass fiber reinforced polypropylene
- Diaphragm: Co-molded TPV
- Check valves: EPDM
- Max inlet pressure: 30 PSI (2.1 Bar)
- Fluid temperature range: 32°F – 140°F (0°C – 60°C)
- Dry self-priming capability: 7ft min (2.13m/min)
- Certifications: CE, ISO8846, RCM
- Ingress Protection: IPX6
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ANTIMONY OXIDE (ANTIMONY TRIOXIDE) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Warranty : 1 Year Warranty
Orders placed before 3pm AEST will be dispatched on the same day. There may be dispatch delays during busy sale periods*
We offer Free Next Business Day Delivery to capital cities within the Express Post Network.
Shipping to metro areas takes 1-3 business days.
Shipping to regional rural areas outside of the Express Post Network may take 2-5 business days.
At this stage we do not offer same day delivery.
ORDER VALUE DELIVERY COST Under $100 AUD $9.95 AUD for Express Shipping Over $100 AUD Free Express Shipping
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS & WEEKENDS
Black Swallow does not operate on public holidays or weekends. All orders placed on a public holiday or weekend will be shipped on the next business day.
Items that are a pre-order will be labelled as a pre-order with estimated dispatch times stated. Once your order is ready for dispatch, your parcel will be shipped via Australia Post Express Post.
We do not split-ship. If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, your entire order will be shipped out together once all items are in-stock. We recommend that you place separate orders for in-stock and pre-order items so that your entire order is not held up.
To ensure you get the lowest prices and fastest shipping, some products are shipped directly from our marketplace sellers. These products are marked clearly with “This item ships directly from Marketplace seller”. The delivery speed will vary depending on the seller and their location. Your order may be split shipped if you are ordering from the Black Swallow Marketplace.