QuickClot Gauze 3" x 2'
With QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze, you have the power to stop bleeding in the palm of your hand. Tested and proven through years of combat use by the U.S. Military, QuikClot can be depended on to save time when every second counts.
The hemostatic gauze works on contact to stop bleeding by accelerating your body's natural clotting process, clotting blood five times faster. QuikClot Gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a naturally-occurring mineral proven to be effective as a hemostatic agent. Inorganic and inert, kaolin is non-allergenic, making it safe and effective to use. This extremely absorbent 3" x 4" gauze is flexible and pliable, easily contouring to wounds. Make QuikClot a part of your trauma pack or first aid kit so you're prepared when emergencies occur.
Stop Bleeding Fast
- Control bleeding with QuikClot® hemostatic gauze, which acts on contact to stop bleeding five times faster. The gauze is impregnated with kaolin, a mineral that accelerates your body's natural clotting process.
Trusted by Professionals
- Choose the hemostatic agent with years of proven effectiveness in combat and recommended by Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) guidelines for use by all branches of the US military.
Safe & Effective
- Apply QuikClot Gauze without fear. Kaolin is an inert, non-allergen mineral demonstrated to be an effective clotting agent that contains no botanicals and no animal or human proteins.
Easy to Use
- Act quickly with confidence in emergencies. QuikClot Clotting Gauze easily conforms to wounds – simply position the gauze over the source of the bleeding and apply pressure.
Portable & Convenient
- Be prepared wherever you go with this lightweight, extremely compact hemostatic dressing. Add it to your trauma kit, glove box, emergency medical kit, range bag, first responder kit, or purse.
- Size: 4.5" x 0.5" x 5"
- Weight: 0.02 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: Single Use
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Warranty : 1 Year Warranty
Orders placed before 3pm AEST will be dispatched on the same day. There may be dispatch delays during busy sale periods*
We offer Free Next Business Day Delivery to capital cities within the Express Post Network.
Shipping to metro areas takes 1-3 business days.
Shipping to regional rural areas outside of the Express Post Network may take 2-5 business days.
At this stage we do not offer same day delivery.
ORDER VALUE DELIVERY COST Under $100 AUD $9.95 AUD for Express Shipping Over $100 AUD Free Express Shipping
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS & WEEKENDS
Black Swallow does not operate on public holidays or weekends. All orders placed on a public holiday or weekend will be shipped on the next business day.
Items that are a pre-order will be labelled as a pre-order with estimated dispatch times stated. Once your order is ready for dispatch, your parcel will be shipped via Australia Post Express Post.
We do not split-ship. If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, your entire order will be shipped out together once all items are in-stock. We recommend that you place separate orders for in-stock and pre-order items so that your entire order is not held up.
To ensure you get the lowest prices and fastest shipping, some products are shipped directly from our marketplace sellers. These products are marked clearly with “This item ships directly from Marketplace seller”. The delivery speed will vary depending on the seller and their location. Your order may be split shipped if you are ordering from the Black Swallow Marketplace.