- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1934 Packard V12 Victoria Burgundy with Red Soft Top and Red Interior die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited edition.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has removable top.
- Officially licensed product.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Has opening doors, trunk and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.75, W-4, H-3.75 inches.
- Introduced in 1933, many Packard enthusiasts consider the 11th-series to be the pinnacle of pre-war design featuring large, austere fenders and a robust, squared off body that had carried over from the decades prior of classic coach design. The V-shaped grille was echoed by the suspended V-shaped headlights set perfectly between the fenders like diamonds in a ring. This was the last of sharp-angled Packard styling before streamlined styling and voluptuous curves swept through the entire car industry.
- For the 1934 model year, Packard was experiencing the best sales since the onset of the Great Depression. Across their expansive model range, there were three engine configurations: the Eight, the Super Eight, and the top-of-the-line Twelve. Auto World has replicated this Victoria utilizing the magnificent Packard V12.
- The Packard 445.5ci V12 is considered to be one of the greatest engines of the era. The engine was notoriously reliable and ran nearly silent, as a true luxury car should. The Victoria was one of the most expensive cars available from Packard at the time.
Warranty : 30 Day Warranty
Orders placed before 3pm AEST will be dispatched on the same day. There may be dispatch delays during busy sale periods*
We offer Free Next Business Day Delivery to capital cities within the Express Post Network.
Shipping to metro areas takes 1-3 business days.
Shipping to regional rural areas outside of the Express Post Network may take 2-5 business days.
At this stage we do not offer same day delivery.
ORDER VALUE DELIVERY COST Under $100 AUD $9.95 AUD for Express Shipping Over $100 AUD Free Express Shipping
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS & WEEKENDS
Black Swallow does not operate on public holidays or weekends. All orders placed on a public holiday or weekend will be shipped on the next business day.
Items that are a pre-order will be labelled as a pre-order with estimated dispatch times stated. Once your order is ready for dispatch, your parcel will be shipped via Australia Post Express Post.
We do not split-ship. If your order contains both in-stock and pre-order items, your entire order will be shipped out together once all items are in-stock. We recommend that you place separate orders for in-stock and pre-order items so that your entire order is not held up.
To ensure you get the lowest prices and fastest shipping, some products are shipped directly from our marketplace sellers. These products are marked clearly with “This item ships directly from Marketplace seller”. The delivery speed will vary depending on the seller and their location. Your order may be split shipped if you are ordering from the Black Swallow Marketplace.